Terms and Conditions of Sale and Bespoke Orders, Returns Policy & Delivery
1st Class Uniforms & Workwear Ltd guarantee that you will be delighted with the products you buy from us, however if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 30 days, for a refund or exchange, if unused and in its original packaging and has not been made to your specifically agreed, bespoke requirements (here we may be able to uplift or adjust, at an additional cost). Please include the provided packing slip as your returns ID, without this we cannot refund. It is noted that we can only refund postage costs if the supplied products are faulty or if they differ in any way from the products that were advertised. See Returns Policy for more details.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between 1st Class Uniforms & Workwear Ltd (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” and “1st Class”) and its customers (referred to as “the customer, “you”, “your” and “their”).
- 1st Class agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with agreed specifications supplied by the customer to 1st Class and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order, unless otherwise agreed, and payment must be made by the last day of month following collection, drop-off or delivery.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by 1st Class to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to 1st Class in writing. 1st Class will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request, but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. 1st Class also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is approved by customer.
- 1st Class points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of 1st Class to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are, unless otherwise agreed, deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between 1st Class and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between 1st Class and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- 1st Class points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, 1st Class recommends that the customer tries on the garments prior to ordering. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
- Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases for your own work use (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT, however purchases by employers for use by their employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to 1st Class if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed, unless told otherwise.
- 1st Class withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to): (a) Offensive words and slogans, (b) Offensive graphics and icons, (c) Copyrighted material, (d) Copyrighted images or phrases.
- You may return any item bought from our standard and non-bespoke range* within 30 days of collection/ delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. Please include the provided packing slip as your returns ID, without this we cannot refund. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is due to our error.
- Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
(a) goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed, (b) Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements. (c) Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- 1st Class reserve the right to attempt to repair/uplift any garments prior to providing a replacement.
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors 1st Class reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of 1st
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special products, colours or sizes, or any bespoke products.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the customer’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- 1st Class holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by Royal Mail or other courier e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers’ proof of delivery and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.